Monday, January 2, 2012

January Goals

I'm still debating Project 52.  I feel like I failed so miserably at it in 2011 that I don't want to set myself up for that again.  So I think what I'm going to do this year is monthly goals.  That way I can adjust as things change in our life.  I also want to make them measurable and achievable.  I don't want to start the month off already feeling like I can't achieve my goals.  I have some bigger ones in mind for later months but not during a public accounting busy season.


So...Here is a list of my goals for January!  Wish me luck!!


1. Survive. January is a rough month for me work-wise.  I want to not stress about the little stuff and just focus on surviving.
2. Workout 3 times per week. Seems pretty easy, but it's not for me!  My long-term goal is more than this, but I'm just starting out small.
3. Cook with fish once. I don't really like fish, but I know it is super healthy.  I want to see if I can find some way I like it.
4. Pick up for 5-10 minutes each day. Again, not trying to rock the boat here but want to start somewhere.

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

You can do it! I think starting small and taking baby steps is key :)

Anonymous said...

Makes me sad you're not doing Project 52.i actually came up with 52 this year, though if I do 30, I'll be proud. - Allison

Kelly said...

I am going to do Project 52 again...I am working on figuring it all out.

Melissa said...

I am not a big fish eater either, but Heb carries tortilla crusted tilapia. It is already seasoned and takes 11 min to bake. It is so good! Does not taste fishy at all!