Thursday, September 2, 2010

Currently - Excited

Current Book
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (review coming soon)

Current Album
Randy Rogers Band, Burning the Day


Current Songs
Glitter in the Air - P!nk
The House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
Season 2 of True Blood from Netflix

Current Drink
Chai Latte (The Usual) p.s. Trent knocked one over in the garage yesterday totally full. Like mama a bit, huh?

Current Outfit
Cotton dress that isn't quite business casual but I threw a sweater over it to make it somewhat work appropriate.
Current Celebrity Crush
Alexander Skarsgard - I am in love


Current Mood
Happy

Current Excitement
I have some pictures to share of a pretty big, life-changing event...but I'm not going to tell you what it is yet...yes, I'm a tease.

Current Anticipation
Brent's brother's wedding on Saturday!!

Current Film
Eat Pray Love {seeing it today with Dena}


0 comments: