Thursday, September 16, 2010

What Did You Do Today?

No matter what it was, I doubt it was as cool as my day. {grin} Normally my day consists of staring at a combination of Excel and Word documents preceded and followed by chasing after a toddler to wipe his heiny/nose/face, but today my fabulous company (Official Profession Services Sponsor of the Olympics and Paralympics) hosted an event where I got to meet:


Ralph Green: Paralympian in Alpine skiing
Laura Wilkinson (Gold medal diver - Yes, Dena is wearing her gold medal)
Apolo Ohno (most decorated winter Olympian EVER)

So maybe accounting isn't all that bad?!?!


5 comments:

Hanna said...

Good thing you'd just had your hair done and you had on that too cute dress!! I wanna meet Apolo Ohno! :-)

Anonymous said...

wow, apollo is super short!! wyatt is still getting over being sick, so I would did the wiping the heiny/nose/face thing all day. your day was much cooler.

Unknown said...

That is amazing!!!! What an exciting day that you will always remember!!!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

thats really so cool!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am lovin' the sweatbands! -Allison