Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Book Review: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Synopsis: Mikael Blomkvist, a once-respected financial journalist, watches his professional life rapidly crumble around him. Prospects appear bleak until an unexpected (and unsettling) offer to resurrect his name is extended by an old-school titan of Swedish industry. The catch--and there's always a catch--is that Blomkvist must first spend a year researching a mysterious disappearance that has remained unsolved for nearly four decades. With few other options, he accepts and enlists the help of investigator Lisbeth Salander, a misunderstood genius with a cache of authority issues.


Review: This book was awesome!  I knew nothing about the book before I started, so it took me a while to figure out how the characters fit together, but I think that made the book more intriguing.  There were lots of surprises and the plot was very unique.  I can't wait to read the remaining 2 books in the trilogy!!

0 comments: