Going to do a big holiday photo dump and cover Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas for the Gurley Crew since January is almost over ha.
Halloween
Halloween looks a little different with bigger kids, and I'm not sure how I feel about that! Paige was the only kid who trick or treated with us this year, and she was an adorable bear. Drew was in a group costume with her friend group {Wizard of Oz and she was the Scarecrow} and spent the night at her bestie's house, and Trent hung out with his friends.
How cute are my girls? Paige wouldn't smile because 'bears don't smile' ha!
Drew is wearing my doc marten's from 1997! Also, long story short, we thought she broke her wrist but 2 x-rays, an MRI, 6 weeks of wearing a brace...it was just sprained ha. This pic is at the doctor's office.
We trick or treated with neighbors
Thanksgiving
I took almost no pictures at Thanksgiving. We spent Thanksgiving Day with Brent's family, the day after with my family, watched the Aggies LOSE Friday night.
The beginning of Thanksgiving break is always A Christmas Affair, yay!
Happy 74th birthday, Pops!
The Lindemann crew
Little Bit also got her nails done! She LOVES getting fake nails. Such a diva!
We also had the AmpedUp Favorite Things party -
so ended Thanksgiving break with Christmas just like we started it, ha.
One last thing we did over Thanksgiving was decorate for Christmas!
The girls love to design the Christmas tree island, and I love how they make it look.
Christmas
As I started looking at pictures, holy cow there's a lot to cover in the Christmas season, so maybe take a bathroom break and get a new beverage to get you through. {grin}
It wouldn't be the holiday season without a trip to Houston for Brent's work party. We had a great time celebrating with friends {as always}!
The day school got out we met up with my BFF and goddaughter for a little gift exchange at a French patisserie! We always have fun together, and I love that our kids get along. Neither of our boys came but our girls always have fun!
Not Christmas related, but Brent and I snuck a trip to College Station in to watch the Aggies lose (ugh) in our first playoff game EVER. It was still fun to go to my old stomping ground!
Always fun to run into cousins!
Great seats and great company for a NOT great game
My fabulous mother-in-law treated me and the girls to The Nutcracker! I had never been and was so glad to experience it with some of my favorite ladies.
Christmas morning was a fun time at home with lots of big surprises for the kids - Paige got an iPad, Drew got an iPhone {her first!}, and Trent got A CAR!!! He took his driver test on Dec. 29 and passed, yay!
We spent Christmas dinner with Brent's family and had yummy food and a great time!
We celebrated with the Swope side on December 26 at Patty's house. The kids love being with their cousins and I love spending time with my parents and sister.
Creativity for the win for all our stockings!
We got the reaction we wanted from Mom for the Swope Seven photo shoot!
And we wrapped up 2025 by ringing in the new year with our neighborhood besties!
Happy holidays!










































0 comments:
Post a Comment