Monday, August 4, 2025

Leader-Daughter Campout!

Our Service Unit in Girl Scouts had a Leader-Daughter campout in early March {after the stress of cookie season was over!}, and I took Drew and Paige. We had so much fun! The campout was at a place about 2 hours away that had cabins, was on the water - it was so beautiful!

Our first morning we walked down to the water



We did activities during the day - team building type things and a scavenger hunt.


There was also a fun backdrop to take pics! Love making these memories with my girls. I made us matching shirts and thought we looked cute, if I do say so myself! {grin}



More fun down by the water


We had to take a picture after breakfast on our last day with the Wicked sign!

I hope this becomes an annual event because we had a blast!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

What a special time for yall! The memories made :) I vaguely remember my girl scouting time but one thing I will never forget is going to some homestead place and we made homemade butter. OMG we had to churn and churn for what seemed like hours! I will never forget that..ha