Thursday, July 31, 2025

February Fun

Continuing in my rewind of the first half of the year with all our February happenings! Sometimes I do a good job of having the girls' birthday parties near their birthdays and sometimes...not so much. This was a year of a double miss {I blame our trip to NYC so it was totally worth it!} and both girls had their parties late.

We celebrated Paige turning 8! 
She had a tumbling party at the gym where both girls  take classes. 

Sorry not sorry...more Gus cuteness!


Brent surprised me on February 13 with Valentine's flowers!
He loves to keep me on my toes.

We are all obsessed with the littlest of #theSwopeseven!


We went to see Dog Man with friends. This is most definitely not worthy of a separate post as it was...not great. Paige loved it and that's what matters but I maybe read a book for part of it.


Random bits of life!


Little Miss was Marie Curie for their Living History Museum presentation

Fun with friends!
Work coffee catchup ~ Surprise bestie visit ~ Jazzercise!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I need to meet Gus-I need to hug Gus..ha