Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Easter Weekend 2019 Rewind


Oh man, I feel like I got hit by a bus! This has been such a busy weekend but oh so fun! I love when we get to spend a lot of time with family, but remind me next year to take the Monday off after Easter, ha. Especially because the big kids had a 4-day weekend and Paige had a 3-day one!

We started off our weekend right, by having our new golf cart delivered! Brent's been wanting a new one for a while with a backseat so the whole family could ride SAFELY together. So he finally made that dream a reality!

The girls picked their spots right away.
And isn't Drew ADORABLE in her ballet outfit.

Saturday morning deep thoughts between Brent and Paige.
While sharing Pringles!

Trent spent Friday night with his friend, Jaxon, 
so Saturday morning was his first chance to ride on the golf cart. 

We spent Saturday at my parents' house with my mom's side of the family. My sister's family was going to spend the night, so Trent and Drew finagled a sleepover for themselves too.

Baby Harper was the star of the show!

Hunting eggs!

Drew picked this outfit out at Target a few weeks back.
She has been SO excited to wear it AND to hunt eggs!

2nd cousins! {The hiders and hunters}

Checking out all her loot - so sweet.

Chalk outlines - this made me laugh - they all look like dead bodies.

Frisbee tossing

Such a comedian and such a cutie!

Forced picture-taking

Sisters!!!!!!!!!!

Babs and Paige

When the chalk gets wet...it's bathtime!

The Swope Six...before the littlest had to go home.

Sunday morning we had a great church service - my sister came with her kids, so my mom was very happy! It was a little bit insane with all 6 of the kids, but I loved having everyone together.

LOOK AT MY CUTIES!!!!!!!!!!


We went to Brent's parents' Sunday afternoon and hunted eggs and Nana also got a pinata. Brent's brother and his wife weren't there because one of our nephew's had a golf tournament, so we only had 4 kids. They had a great time being spoiled though!


My mother-in-law got Paige her own watering can because hers are too heavy.
She was so excited to be able to water all the plants!

We stayed up too late, ate too much food, and had too much fun! The weather is turning beautiful, we're really in the sweet spot of the year!! Gets me so excited for the summer fun that is coming!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your family so much!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Cute outfits for the girls! Looks like a fun Easter!