Friday, March 31, 2017

March Life Lately

You can tell I was feeling better in March based on the number of pictures I am sharing versus February! And now I'll be caught up, whew. {grin}

Love watching her fall asleep sucking her fingers -
so curious if she will be a permanent finger sucker...

Catching spiders

Texas winter!

Loving on Paige - this never gets old for me


So for Miles' birthday, we went to a place called Mt. Playmore.
The kids had the most fun looking under the equipment looking for treasures. Ha!

I love watching her learn and figure out the world!

Doesn't she look so prim and proper?

 Walking with my big girl

How I spent part of every day

Where we started our 'Operation Crib Naps' over Spring Break

Where we ended them...


Dying watching the bond between these 2 grow stronger every day

Always my little helper

 Changing table talking

How many fingers can she shove in there?


Laughing over her taking 1 bite out of each piece of pizza and propping them up

Dentist trips over Spring Break


Drew got scared, so Bubba went first and was so kind to his sister.

Naps at Babs and Pops' house

Together they have a complete meal...these 2...sigh.


Drew the Photographer



OMG. Matching outfits!!!! 

Tummy time gone wrong

Cracking up at Trent's expression - totally bored.

Was so proud of her for wanting to ride the horses!
Now she wants 2 horses. Um...

 Carousel cuties

 Meeting Rhett

41 weeks and 6 days of pregnancy...totally worth it!

First big girl stroller ride! She loves to sit up.

Brent had a procedure this week, and he had to take a Xanax before it. {grin}

Tummy time is always better if she can eat her fingers!


Doing his spelling work without complaining - I had to document this!

What's been going on in your life lately?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm impressed you attempted crib naps so soon. Both my kids didn't do crib naps until after 6mo. They were always in the swing at home and in the vibrating bouncer while traveling. I'm always so impressed when I see people's babies napping in cribs!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Love this post!