Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Stitch Fix #2

Over Thanksgiving, I got my second Fix. It's so weird how not knowing what clothes are going to come in your package makes the whole experience so exciting. If you don't know much about Stitch Fix, I explained it when I got my first Fix. So let's go!

1. Fate Harison Pullover Sweater - Size S - Status: Kept


I really don't like shopping for winter clothes, so overall my winter wardrobe is pretty pathetic. This sweater was perfect for what I'm lacking. I wish it had been long enough to wear over leggings, but I think there are some crazy long tanks at Target {or so my sister says} that you can use when you want to pair a shorter sweater with leggings, so I'm going to need to check those out. I wore this one day in NYC and it fit/felt so great!

2. Octavia Bolton Plaid Scarf - Status: Returned


I have 2 scarves almost exactly like this, so I didn't feel like this was something worth keeping. I am definitely growing my scarf collection but just didn't need another one like this.

3. 41Hawthorn Filbert Abstract Striped Henley Blouse - Size S - Status: Kept



 As soon as I pulled this out of the box, I hoped it would fit. The fabric is different so it doesn't wrinkle and I don't have many shirts with pattern on them. I love the sleeves and detailing. This will be great for our mild winters but light enough for our insane summers.

4. Pixley Darcy Weave Jersey T-Shirt Dress - Size S - Status: Returned

Pointing out why it was returned


When I saw this on the style card, I was disappointed. When I pulled it out of the box, I was excited {the fabric was SO soft and the texture on the dress seemed neat}. When I tried it on, I was disgusted. I definitely carry my weight in my thighs, and this dress just clung to every bump. I couldn't get it off fast enough and almost didn't take pictures I hated it so much!

5. Mystree Chamberlin Striped Drape Front Cardigan - Size S - Status: Kept



This is actually what I pulled out of the box first, and I KNEW I would be keeping it. I am such a sucker for cardigans, and this one is heavier with more pattern than any of my others. Love, Love, LOVE this cardigan. It feels great and hangs to a great length!

So honestly the sweet spot is to either buy 1 item {to make use of the $20 styling fee} or to buy the whole fix {to get 25% off}, but I just loved 3 items so much, I had to get them! I'd say this was a great Fix!

As a reminder, if you decide you want to try Stitch Fix, here's a referral link for me. {grin}

2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I really want to try this but I've gotten really into my fabletics obsession! Love the cardigan!! it's kind of christmasy!!

Karen Peterson said...

I LOVE the things you kept! They all look great on you!