Monday, November 16, 2015

Life Lately

We survived our family photos and daresay had some success! We got a couple of sneak peaks last night, and I LOVE what I've seen. I'm sure you're all dying to know what outfits we picked. Brent apparently hated the shirt I picked for him, so we went with #5 but Brent wore a different shirt, ha! 

So aside from family pictures, what have we been up to? I'm so glad you asked!

She's not spoiled with Daddy's iPad, is she?

Because it's totally normal to lay on the floor/climb over your sibling before haircuts.

I think they look SO alike here with their not impressed faces.
Also, they put glitter in Drew's hair and it took 5 days to get out. #neveragain

He sleeps so weird.

Date night! And testing out new lipstick.

Neighbor ladies I love!

Happy birthday to this beautiful friend!

She fell asleep 'reading'...just like her mama.

Not smiling because he's watching TV but doesn't he look so cute in his tie?

So that's what's been going on with us! Just loving life!!!

4 comments:

Karen Peterson said...

I'm glad the family photos went well. Can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Love Trent in his tie! Adorable! -AP

katie@tulsadetails said...

Love the lipstick color! And the tie is too cute!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Cute pic of you and B!