Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wordy, Nerdy

I realized I have a collection of little book jokes. Friends send them to me, tag me on Facebook...I think everyone in my life knows how much I love books. I tell myself all the time 'one more chapter' and then it's 1:30 AM, I've finished the book, and have to get up at 6:30. I would choose to read over just about anything. So all of these just make me laugh, and I wanted to share.

This is so sad yet true. I can get so excited and animated talking about fictional people.

Yup. Poor Brent. {grin}

This is probably a little sad? But many a Friday night my preferred activity is reading in my living room!

We can't be friends if this doesn't make you smile.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Was singing the last one in my head. Yep. I am definitely your needy book friend. Date to the library? - AP

Unknown said...

I'm right in there with you. There's hardly a night that goes by when I don't read...even if it's just two paragraphs. Ha! Love it!

Kathryn Bagley said...

haha I started singing also!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I like big books and I cannot lie. I love it.