Sunday, March 30, 2014

Glorious Deliciousness

I didn't work this weekend!

I repeat - I didn't work this weekend!

I should have...but after two 50-60 hour weeks, I decided nope!

The weather was beautiful, and I had a blast with my kids. I'm so glad for a sunny, warm, gorgeous weekend. We spent a ton of it outside because before too long, that won't be an option anymore.

Today the kids spent a lot of time outside, naked, and soaking up some Vitamin D. I busted out Trent's decrepit water table which resulted in about 3 minutes of fun.

Looks sweet but really Trent is taking away everything Drew is touching.

Drew said 'bump that' and left Trent alone.

Until she found the table unoccupied and tried to climb in.

And fun was had by all!

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

OMG! Def not that warm here yet! Can't wait!

Kathryn Bagley said...

So proud of you for spending time with your precious fam instead of working!! Cute pics :)

Anonymous said...

Shut the back door, we're paying for that air! - B

Karen M. Peterson said...

That looks like way more fun than working!