Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yum Yum!

Because we had Trent's birthday party a few days before his actual birthday, we had to do a little something on his actual birthday.  Nothing big, just a little cupcake and a mommy who loosened up her Nazi ways about his eating.

Yum!  {From a local bakery}

Getting excited {Happy birthday, Trent!!!}

Taking a little taste...

This is awesome, Mom!

A happy 2 year old!!

I've been a little birthday crazy this year, but I love birthdays!  We never spent a lot of money on birthdays growing up (and we don't now), but it's all about making that person feel special.  I always want my children to know how special they are - and to have a blast on their birthdays!!  So hopefully you aren't ready to scream at all my birthday posts, but this is the last one, I promise...at least until my birthday in 3 weeks. {grin}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday to Trent he sure does look happy in that last pic :)

shel xx

plauschinat said...

Happy birthday to Trent! I hope he had a great celebration.