Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Renegade Craft Fair

My hip and oh-so indie co-worker, Leigh, shared with me a few months ago about Renegade Craft Fair (and yes, you can be a hip and oh-so indie auditor, Leigh does it quite nicely).  Of course, Allison and I had to check it out.  My mom, Patty (and her appendage, Blair) tagged along.  It was SO awesome.


What is Renegade Craft Fair?  So glad you asked! The Renegade Craft Fair (RCF) is a large-scale and free-to-attend marketplace event! Featuring hundreds of artists at a time, vendors travel from all over to sell and showcase their handmade goods and original artwork. RCF is held yearly in urban epicenters of creative indie-entrepreneurship – including Brooklyn, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, and London (UK).

I bought a print for our house and a RAD 'pop out' necklace.  I was mad at myself for not blogging about RCF before we went since it won't be back until next year...

Until...the 1st ever RCF Holiday Market!  You can thank me in November.

All info and pictures courtesy of Renegade's website.  No stealing intended. {grin}


2 comments:

Shanni ♥ said...

You'll have to post pictures of your print and your necklace on!

Leigh said...

What an awesome co-worker! I bet she's also hilarious and totally charming :)