Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trent's Nursery is DONE!!

So let's ignore the fact that my son turned one last week. Let's just focus on the fact that it's done and I LOVE it!! So...would you like a tour???

Trent's crib wall - I knew I wanted his name about his crib, and since we didn't name him for almost 48 hours, and then brought home a newborn, and then battled post-partum anxiety...it took a while to buy the letters, paint them and get them on the wall. There's a "Prayer for a Little Boy" there as well that hung in Brent's room. :)

You just saw these pictures as I finished this collage right before the party. But I still love it!

This 'G' was the only thing hanging in his room when Trent came home. We got these crosses for his Baptism and his birthday.

Another Baptism cross and some little knick-knacks.

His quilt!! My FMIL* has my sense of timing, and she finished his quilt right before his party as well. Didn't it turn out fantastic?

Hope you like how it turned out as much as I do!! I love seeing how people decorate and am a little jealous when they finish projects in a timely manner (say finishing the nursery before the baby is born), but I want to love the end result, and you can't rush finding the perfect stuff. And Trent's room is just like him...PERFECT! {grin}
*Fabulous mother-in-law

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful job!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Aww its precious- and Im so glad the cross from us made the wall!