Monday, March 30, 2009

Wicked Sneak Peak

I got to go to a Wicked sneak peak last night with my mother-in-law and her friend, Kathy, and it was AWESOME! It was completely free, and we got some yummy appetizers and drinks (water for me though - bummer), then got to go actually sit ON the stage while the Producer of the musical gave a little speech. Then the actresses who play Elphaba and Glinda each sang a song ('The Wizard and Me' for Elphaba and 'For Good' for both girls), and then the evening was closed off with a Q&A session. It was so awesome, and I'm so glad I got to go. We also got goodie bags on the way out, so my Wicked t-shirt collection has grown to 4!! Can you tell I'm slightly obsessed?? Picture quality is crummy...but that's both ladies singing their duet. I found out tickets for the general public go on sale on May 16, so if you have any desire to go, you better get your order ready!! I CANNOT wait for August 18! (Although I imagine I'll have plenty to occupy my time before them. {grin})



0 comments: