Friday, March 6, 2009

Meet My NEPHEW!

My sister and brother-in-law had a HEALTHY baby BOY this morning!! He was born at 4:29 a.m. weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs. 6 ozs. {ha - I bet my boy will weigh more than that} and measuring 20 inches long. He doesn't have a name yet, and here's just a few pictures. We'll be heading back up to the hospital in a little bit, so I will post more pictures of the cutest baby boy!!

One very happy aunt

Look at that face! I could eat him up already.
Freshly bathed and a full belly makes a sleepy, precious boy


3 comments:

The Watkins Family said...

I've been waiting all day for that! How exciting that your boys will be so close in age! He is beautiful. Tell Patty congrats!

Neno & Alisa said...

Dena told me that Patty's water broke yesterday so I had to see if you had posted anything... and you did!! Please tell Patty congratulations! He is precious!

Mae Flower and Gene Bug said...

Congratulations Aunt Allena!!! I am so happy for your family. He is adorable! Give Patty and David my best.