Monday, July 8, 2024

Movie Review: Inside Out

We might be the last people on the planet to see Inside Out 2, but I finally took the girls over the July 4 weekend. My company gave us a 5-day weekend {GLORIOUS}, and we took full advantage!


Plot
: A sequel that features Riley entering puberty and experiencing brand new, more complex emotions as a result. As Riley tries to adapt to her teenage years, her old emotions try to adapt to the possibility of being replaced.

Review: Oh my gosh, we LOVED this! It was very funny {I laughed out loud so many times} but also so real with how our emotions change. I teared up numerous times thinking about my kids going through these changes - especially as 2/3 {so far} have some amount of anxiety. I just thought this was just about a perfect movie! And make sure to stay after the credits for a little secret scene!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Oh I missed the secret scene! I had to get Nova out of there..ha!