Monday, June 10, 2024

Broadway Across America: Frozen

I took the girls to see the last musical of the season, Frozen. Both girls are out of their Frozen era, but I was hoping they would be excited to go, and they so were!
We went with my mom, 2 book club friends, and another mom/daughter duo from Drew's GS troop - was a great group!

I loved that the girls dressed up a little!
So many little girls in their Elsa and Anna outfits, so cute!

Plot: Fearless optimist Anna teams up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven in an epic journey to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.


Review: I liked this but didn't love it like I thought I would. The basic plot stayed true to the movie, but there were so many new songs and so many little differences - some worked and some didn't. The acting and singing was phenomenal and the set and special effects were SO cool! I think this is worth going to, but it won't top my favorites list.



0 comments: