Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Currently: It's the Final Countdown

Current Book


Current Song

Love of My Life by Queen - I am obsessed with this right now!

Current TV Show


Current Audiobook/Podcast

I'm still rotating between Parks & Recollection and Office Ladies.
And enjoying both so much!!

Current Drink

My current attempt at trying to break up with sugary drinks, ha
Current Food

My in-laws are sending these over later today, YUM!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I can tell you what I hope it isn't - too many cookies! {grin}

Current Outfit

Different day, same workout outfit {grin}

Current Celebrity Crush

I miss Matthew Crawley!

Current Mood

After the last few days, I'm feeling very raw.
I had to take a social media break for my own mental health.

Current Anticipation

THURSDAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!

I can't believe this picture was 9 months ago, it's really flown by.


Current Wishlist

Our own pool, ha! May has been SO HOT - 
we've already been swimming several times.
Speaking of swimming, I ordered 7 bathing suits from Target this week,
they are having a sale through May 30 if you need some.
Here's hoping 1 or 2 fit!

Current Movie

Something for everyone in the coming weeks!

Current Picture

The Swope Six do Hat Creek!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I'm so behind on blog readings! Catching up now!! The book sounds interesting by the title!!

Natasha said...

How fun to be on summer break already! Our last day of school is one month today. Ugh. And our pool opens this weekend and I'm soooo excited!!! Also, Top Gun Maverick *might* get me back into a movie theatre -- hahaha!!!