Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Currently: Spring Fever

Current Book(s)


Current Song

I've introduced the kids to ABBA, and we're having so much fun jamming.

Current TV Show

Brent and I are ssslllooowwwlllyyy watching this.
It's really good, I'm just bad at TV. {grin}

Current Audiobook/Podcast

I think I like Parks and Rec more than The Office.
This podcast isn't as good {so far} as Office Ladies, but I'm enjoying it!

Current Drink

I'm so predictable here and had a delicious chai today, yum!

Current Food

Continuing to be obsessed with The Jennifer Aniston Salad!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

The numbers of Craisins I'm putting in said salad, ha!

Current Outfit

I'm wearing my AWESOME Harry Potter t-shirt!
[old pic but it seemed fitting because it's shocking I'm not in workout clothes]

Current Celebrity Crush

How cute are the Crawley sisters at the Downton premiere?!?!

Current Mood

Very eager for summer!

Current Anticipation

The kids have barely 1 month of school left, eek!
I can't wait for the lazy days of no school!!!

Current Wishlist

Speaking of summer, I need new bathing suits...
but am not happy with where I'm at...so that's not fun. Ugh!

Current Movie

Really getting excited for the Downton Abbey movie, it's almost here!
And ready for this to not be the movie I've talked about for months!

Current Picture

Small town fun with friends at our annual Poppy Fest!


5 comments:

Adrienne Patenaude said...

oh i should get my kids into abba music too.

Joanne said...

I'm looking forward to the new Downton movie too!

Maureen said...

We love Abba. So good and such classics! I am also in disbelief that the school year is almost ending. Crazy to think summer will be here. But the lazy summer sounds so nice though. Definitely can’t wait!

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

Kathryn Bagley said...

At first I was like that's not a Crawley sister and clicked on the picture and was like OMG! wow someone became a hottie!! #ineedhersecret

Emily said...

After listening to people rave about Downton Abbey for years and years, I finally started the series because I need a show I can watch once a week while painting my nails on Friday afternoon. Go figure, I finally start it and Netflix is dropping it next month! Me + Downton Abbey were not meant to be.