Thursday, October 25, 2018

Currently: It's Candy Time!

Current Book
Jumping on the band wagon

Current Song


We listen to Pandora a lot after school, and Trent really likes a station that plays a lot of Imagine Dragons and pop/hip-hop music. I am really digging this version of the Maroon 5 song Girls Like You.


Current TV Show

Brent and I are still enjoying New Amsterdam, and 
a co-worker told me I should watch Manifest, so I'm going to give that a try!

Current Drink

It's raining AGAIN, so today called for a warm chai.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I have one word: SUGAR.

Current Outfit

I already took my bra off, so there's no picture.
But a school t-shirt and jeans. Looking SUPER good.

Current Celebrity Crush

Favorite IG account - anyone else love Gary?

Current Mood

Excited! Tomorrow is School Conference Day for Trent and Drew.
We already got their progress reports, and they were great!
I nerdily love to talk to their teachers and can't wait to hear how things are going.

Current Anticipation

I mean do I even need to say anything here?
Halloween is next week! 
Thanksgiving is in 4 weeks!
Which means I will decorate for Christmas in FOUR WEEKS.
ALLLLLLL THEEEEE FEEEEEEEELS!!!

Current Wishlist

I mean seriously, how perfect is this for me?

Current Film

Going Friday with some Mom friends!

Current Picture

She is the cutest!


4 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Love D's PJ's!!

Erika said...

bahahahahahaha that shirt!!! Too funny!! I can't believe you wait til AFTER Thanksgiving to decorate?!?! Sheesh. I'm happy if I can wait til after Halloween!!! Which means my ONE WEEK countdown is basically on!!!

Emily said...

You saw the movie Crazy Rich Asians, correct? Curious to see how you’d compare book and movie (I read the book long ago but haven’t seen movie yet). Also love the spreadsheet shirt. And CHRISTMAS DECORATING WOOHOO! Although in full disclosure we’ve been listening to Christmas music for weeks now.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am finally catching up. Put Crazy Rich Asians on hold a few days ago. Hope I like it because it is a triology, I think. - AP