Monday, February 29, 2016

Oscars 2016 Fashion: Black & White

Yay! The Oscars fashion recap is here! So let's get started with the ladies wearing black and white.

Jennifer Lawrence
I think she looks amazing overall, but for some reason the dress doesn't WOW me.
Maybe I just expect too much from her?

Julianne Moore
From the waist up, she looks the best I've seen her in years.

Kerry Washington
 I just don't think this fits her the best? Maybe the leather is just throwing me off.

Lady Gaga
Oh my sad pancake boobies.

Olivia Wilde 
Nope. Her make-up is blah. I don't like her hair.
And her boobs scream 'I've had a baby.'
The back was cool though.

Rooney Mara
This is the best I've ever seen her. 
I still don't love it {especially her hair} but it's a major upgrade.

Whoopi Goldberg
Not my top pick for her shape, but overall she looks nice.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did not like the leather top either! Anything that is not a meat dress is considered a win in my book, though I *think* her look is changing. -AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

OMG I LOL at your gaga comment! bahahah

Anonymous said...

I agree on Rooney and JLaw. I would love Gaga's if her boobs looked better.

Karen Peterson said...

Rooney, Rooney, Rooney...Sigh...

JLaw just wasn't working for me. I don't know what it was but I just didn't like any of it.