Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Emmys Fashion 2015 - The Good

There were a lot of people that I thought looked really good. Not Best Dressed but really good!

Ariel Winter
This is the best she's ever looked! 
My only complaint is I wish she dressed a little younger.

Giuliana Rancic
One of the few times I thought long sleeves looked good this year.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus
How does she get better looking every year?

Laura Prepon
I loved how this fit her and loved her hair and make-up. But...
It was just a little too Spanish matador, no?

Julie Bowen
Most of the time I don't like her red carpet fashion.
She still needs to eat a cheeseburger {or 10}, but she looks much better!

Lady Gaga
This might be the best I've ever seen her?

Laverne Cox
Very simple dress - she looks flawless.

Maggie Gyllenhaal
Not my favorite look but my favorite of hers! And I love her make-up!

Uzo Aduba
Another 'best look I've seen for her'.


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

love rancic's dress! I didn't get to watch emmy's cause I was busy going through my closet so I can replenish my bank acct :/

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Lady Gaga really did look amazing.

Karen Peterson said...

Oh, there's NO question that was the best Lady Gaga has ever looked!