Monday, October 21, 2013

Eating Real Food: Week 4 on Repeat

Oops. I dropped the ball. I knew cleaning up my diet wasn't going to be easy. I have bad habits, and bad habits are hard to break. Especially when it comes to food. So I'm going to not sweat that this past week wasn't my best, and I'm going to move on. This week instead of focusing on a new challenge, I'm going to get back on track and make sure I'm focusing on the weeks so far {with my own modifications}.


  • One - Two fruits and/or vegetables with every meal.
  • Two - Real beverages.
  • Three - No fast food/deep-fried food.
Last week's official challenge was to try 2 new foods. I didn't officially do that this past week, but I realized that during this challenge I ate a meal with SLICED AVOCADO on it and purposely LEFT TOMATOES ON A SALAD AND ATE THEM. I still want to continue trying new things, but I totally think those should count. The avocado wasn't awful, but the tomatoes pretty much were. I think I can learn to enjoy/tolerate avocado, but I don't see me and tomatoes becoming besties anytime soon.

So there you - week 4 is refocusing week!


1 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE avocados! One of my favorite go-to meals when I don't want to cook is a BLT with avocado. I didn't know you didn't like them. I have heard of people blending them into smoothies...I haven't ever done it but it might be something to try. Especially since they are so healthy and supposed to be amazing for your skin, hair and nails! :)