Friday, July 20, 2012

Contributing...

I teased having big news today.  I got a few guesses that it would be a gender reveal.  Sorry!  Not that kind of news, check back August 8. {grin} 

However, I'm excited with my news.  I have been selected to be a regular contributor to the Austin Moms Blog!!  Ashlee is contributor who asked me to do a guest post and then asked if I'd be interested in applying as a regular.  Um, let's see...  More blogs to write, more mommies to connect with, more potential readers to my own blog?  Win, win, win!!  My first post is scheduled to go up today, so go check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I will be surevto check it out! - Allison

the blogivers said...

Very cool! You are famous! :)

Jaclyn said...

Awesome!! You did a great job!! It sounds like things are starting to calm down a little.