
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Vacation?
Brent and I have been throwing around the idea of taking a trip for JUST THE TWO OF US before another baby enters the mix. I am NOT pregnant. I repeat: I AM NOT PREGNANT. But we've spent the last almost 2 years around town. We went to Puerto Vallarta when we were early in our pregnancy (Can you say sober + all inclusive?) and had a blast. I'm not sure I could do 5 days away from T, so we're talking about something a little shorter and a little closer to home. What is the point of this post? I'm getting there...I promise! I want to get a big list of potential places and was hoping YOU could give us some ideas!! Chicago? NYC? San Diego? Seattle? Jackson Hole? Tahoe? East Coast? West Coast? What do you think?!?!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
BOSTON!!!
found you through Sherman Shout Out and I suggest our two, favorite places...NYC and Bahamas! Love them both, they offer totally different things so check 'em both out :) Cute blog!
San Diego!! Super fun and weather is awesome. Coronado Island, Gas Lamp District, San Diego Zoo...
Oh yeah-Marissa is a friend of mine who graduated with me. Sherman Shout Out is my sister's blog. =-)
i say chicago or boston. lots to do, great weather (if you aren't going in the winter), fabulous food. if you are going in the winter, san diego!
Post a Comment