Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vacation?

Brent and I have been throwing around the idea of taking a trip for JUST THE TWO OF US before another baby enters the mix. I am NOT pregnant. I repeat: I AM NOT PREGNANT. But we've spent the last almost 2 years around town. We went to Puerto Vallarta when we were early in our pregnancy (Can you say sober + all inclusive?) and had a blast. I'm not sure I could do 5 days away from T, so we're talking about something a little shorter and a little closer to home. What is the point of this post? I'm getting there...I promise! I want to get a big list of potential places and was hoping YOU could give us some ideas!! Chicago? NYC? San Diego? Seattle? Jackson Hole? Tahoe? East Coast? West Coast? What do you think?!?!

4 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

BOSTON!!!

Marissa said...

found you through Sherman Shout Out and I suggest our two, favorite places...NYC and Bahamas! Love them both, they offer totally different things so check 'em both out :) Cute blog!

Hanna said...

San Diego!! Super fun and weather is awesome. Coronado Island, Gas Lamp District, San Diego Zoo...

Oh yeah-Marissa is a friend of mine who graduated with me. Sherman Shout Out is my sister's blog. =-)

The Watkins Family said...

i say chicago or boston. lots to do, great weather (if you aren't going in the winter), fabulous food. if you are going in the winter, san diego!