Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday's Top 10 - TV Shows

I'm not sure if anyone finds this interesting or stupid, but I enjoy making my Top 10 lists and a few people play along sometimes, so I am going to keep going...for now. :) When I was thinking about my favorite shows, I decided to distinguish between current and all-time favorites. So this is my current favorites (still on-air shows). Next week, I'll do all-time faves!

10. CSI
9. Say Yes to the Dress
8. Modern Family
7. Ruby
6. Chuck
5. Cold Case
4. Ellen
3. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
1. Law & Order: SVU

What about you? What am I missing out on?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Modern Family. You should watch Cougar Town. It's great too.

Snowflake said...

10. Amazing Race
9. Reruns of Wife Swap (guilty pleasure)
8. Keeping up with the Kardashians (I know this is “trashy tv, but I can’t get enough)
7. Kendra
6. Undercover Boss
5. V
4. Flash Forward (can’t wait to see how they’ll finish this one off)
3. Desperate Housewives
2. The Office
1. Lost

A Real Housewife said...

since i heart tv (pathetic) i'm definitely going to participate....tomorrow. i'm exhausted! i've never heard of ruby? totally with you on say yes to the dress, the office and biggest loser! do you NOT watch vampire diaries??!! what is wrong with you, woman??!!! ;)

Erin said...

I agree with hotpants..gotta give Cougar Town a go. For some reason, that show just cracks me up!

plauschinat said...

10.Grey's Anatomy (I think I'm the only person I know still watching this show.)
9.Chuck
8.Today Show (I LOVE Matt Lauer.)
7.Gossip Girl
6.Project Runway (I'm not big on reality shows but this one is fantastic.)
5.Community
4.30 Rock
3.The Office
2.Parks & Recreation (the exact order of 2-5 vary week to week)
1.Modern Family