Friday, October 9, 2009

Work

Work is a 4-letter word. I went to it yesterday. BOO! I am so fortunate in my job and the arrangement I have for the next few months...but it totally blows to have to work. I only have to actually show up at my client 1 day a week and can work from home the rest of the week and will use my PTO for the time I don't work, so I am totally blessed...but it was still hard to leave yesterday. My FMIL (Fabulous Mother-in-law) will be taking care of Trent, so I know he's in great hands...but I still hated to go. {I only cried a little bit.}

3 comments:

Erin said...

Aww..I bet that was hard. Thank goodness you didn't have to start back full time just yet. Baby steps =)

A Real Housewife said...

That's an awesome work schedule. So jealous.

KristenW said...

AND you didn't mention that you would be going in one day a week to the client where I was:)