Sunday, January 11, 2015

You're My Best Friend...Couples...2015 Golden Globes Red Carpet Fashion

Some of the 2015 couples

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo
They will make beautiful babies, no? 

Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter
I'm not blown away by her dress {it seems a little big}, but I think they look nice. I do love her make-up {especially her lipstick}. 

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum
More pretty babies... VERY pretty. 

Chris Pratt and Anna Faris
I have never liked her platinum blonde hair, but I think they look great here.
I really like her dress, its fit, and her hair style and makeup. He looks great too! 

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
I just can't stand all the prettiness. I love everything about them and how they look. 

Colin and Livia Firth
He looks great, she does not. 

Edward Norton and Shauna Robertson
I like that they are color-coordinated. 

The cast of Entourage
I love this picture. 

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin
Do we cut her some slack for the gloves since it's her first red carpet as Mrs. Clooney? 

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart
Simple but mostly nice. 

Jamie Dornan and Amelia Warner
Mrs. Christian Grey is going to have to step up her game. 

Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin
Y'all. Jane Fonda is SEVENTY-SEVEN. 
You should have heard Brent go on and on about Jane. She is his Best Dressed for the night. {grin} 

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
I feel like she wears black a lot, but she looks great. 
I like the different textures of this dress and think they look amazing. 

Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger
They look great AND happy! 

Mark Ruffalo and Sunshine Coigney
They always look a little kooky. 
I don't hate this, but I don't love it {or even really like it}. 

Matthew and Camila McConaughey
I am not a big fan of vests or bushy beards, and I like Jenna Dewan-Tatum's version of this dress better. 

Steve and Nancy Carrell
I love him and them together. 

William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman
I like that her dress is a shorter hem. 

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler
Nope. I don't like either of these - they had much better outfits on stage.


3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I heard this morning that Amal made those gloves herself.

Anonymous said...

I didn't say best dressed. I watched 10 seconds of the show. She just looks pretty damn good for 77. - B

Kathryn Bagley said...

Adam Levine-drool! lol