Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Life Lately

My blog lately has mostly focused on Oscar nominated films and awards show fashion. I had a lot of regular stuff going on over the last few weeks, so I thought it was high time for a photo dump! So here's what's been going on in casa de Gurley...

...A baby shower with my book club ladies! We have two 2nd generation BC kiddos due in just a few short weeks {and I have a hunch there's another one!}.

The ladies bring so much joy to my life! Can't wait to meet Baby Perkins.

Because what else would we be doing?

 ...Lots of accessorizing


...House progress! I need to do another house update post soon. Sheet rocking is done, outside rocking is happening, lots of selections have been made - all with minimal arguing!

Looks exactly like a kitchen, no?


...Volunteering at the kids' school library means I get a visitor during the day! I don't talk much about the kids' school here, but I love, love, love their school. The teachers there have such passion for their job, and my kiddos are growing in leaps and bounds!


...Cutting off the Carol Brady/Mrs. Partridge mullet on this little nugget.

Bye bye, mullet!


Bribery with pirate booty to stay still!

...Playtime with my favorite niece and nephews! Trent and Miles have been playing so great together. 

They ALL wanted selfies!

This is a game where there's a mother hen and an egg. But you could have totally guessed that without my description, right?

Trying to get her to stay still for a picture resulted in this.
Such a funny girl.

Nothing unusual or especially exciting going on, but I have no complaints!

3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Cheese, cheese, cheeeese! haha cute!

Anonymous said...

Our BC pic with the books is hilarious! And I can't wait to see the house! Xoxo Rhonda

Karen M. Peterson said...

Wow! The house is really coming along!

Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun!