Monday, January 26, 2015

2015 SAG Awards Fashion Police...The Men

The men seemed to do a much better job this year than the ladies at impressing me overall. 

Eddie Redmayne

Ellar Coltrane
He's 20. My only complaint is it is too wrinkly. But I think he is adorable.

Eric Stonestreet

Gerald McRaney
I did a double take. When did Major Dad get so old?

Jim Parsons
Too tight. But I like the slightly different fabric.

Jordan Peele
He looks great!

Kit Harrington
Jon Snow looks good!

Mahershala Ali
My only complaint is the shoes. The shiny tips look weird. Like ballet flats with socks, ha.

Mario Lopez
OMG. I might die - for once his pants aren't insanely tight!

Michael Keaton
For how much I hated Birdman (how can it keep winning awards??), I oppositely love how he looks here!

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Vests aren't usually my fave, but he wears it well.

Rico Rodriguez
Adorbs.

Ty Burrell
I like his little pop of pattern in his pocket square.

Overall, great job, men!!


1 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Birdman keeps winning awards because it was SO GOOD! ;-)