Sunday, January 11, 2015

Prints, Textures, and Patterns Oh My...2015 Golden Globes Red Carpet Fashion

Anna Kendrick
I wish her make-up was a little bolder and her skirt a little less full, but overall, I do like this look. 

Claire Danes
Oh Claire. This was almost {and maybe should have been} my Worst Dressed.
This pattern is just too much {like TOO much} and once again her dress doesn't fit. I feel like a broken record asking her to find a dress that fits. 

Greer Grammar
Ms. Golden Globes looks great! 

Melissa McCarthy
I cannot say I am a fan of this outfit in the least. But I think it's obvious that Melissa has lost weight, and overall, she looks so good. And happy. And I love her make-up!

Kerry Washington
I had to look at this a few times to decide I like this. I think the fabric is too heavy, but I think she looks flawless, and I love how the top half fits her.

Laura Prepon
I don't like this. She looks so harsh with her dark hair, and I wish she would have worn something a little lighter.

Zosia Momet
She has looked REALLY bad before, so I have to say I am impressed.

Lupita Nyongo
I don't like the flowers on the top half of the dress but do like the bottom half.

Maura Tierney
This is a little bit different, and I like it.

Quvenzhane Wallis
Is she the cutest or what?


1 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

The only one of these I like is Quvenzhane. Her dress is age appropriate and really cute. All the rest? Blah.