Sunday, January 11, 2015

Oooh! Shiny!...2015 Golden Globes Red Carpet Fashion

Dakota Johnson
I like this! I like that it's 2 different metallic 'prints', and I like the slit. And I like that everything else is really simple. 

Elie Kemper
She looks great {and I've missed her since The Office went off the air}. And I love her make-up - marsala is the color of the year, and I can see why with her lipstick! 

Emma Stone
She looks awesome! I love her so much with red hair. I love her make-up and am not normally a pant/jumpsuit person, but she looks fun. She isn't wearing jewelry, so I think the busyness of the outfit works!

Julianne Moore
Eh. 

Kate Beckinsale
Boom. Nailed it. This isn't anything new or trendy, but she looks phenomenal. 

Michelle Monaghan
Don't like this. It looks too much like the cut of a nightgown. 

Uzo Aduba
It's hard not to think she looks great when her character is named Crazy Eyes... 

 Jennifer Lopez
I am probably the only person alive who is just over J.Lo.
She just tries too hard. Too much boob, too much hair, too much dress, too much leg, too much 'oh I'm sexy' face. Just TOO much. 

Jessica Chastain
She looks good, but this doesn't wow me. 

Sienna Miller
I think she is so naturally beautiful and can manage to always look bad.


2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

You are definitely not the only one totally over J Lo. I am so sick of her and wish she would go away.

Kathryn Bagley said...

loved Kate's dress and totally agree about J-Lo! no one cares anymore!!