Sunday, January 11, 2015

Best and Worst...The Finale...2015 Golden Globes Fashion Police

Drumroll please............. Here's my pick for best and worst for the 2015 Golden Globes.

Worst Dressed Men

Alan Cummings
The color, the fabric, the fit...the sneakers? 

Bill Murray
Ill-fitting, wrinkles galore..wrong.

Best Dressed Man 

Matt Bomer
Perfection. Great fit, great color, just perfect.

Worst Dressed Ladies 

Jemima Kirke
This dress {if you can call it that} is too big, fits weird, and I don't think I have to comment on the sleeves/wings. 

Keira Knightley
It hurts me to call her worst dressed. I love {LOVE} Keira. But this is just bad. The ruffles. The bugs. The butterfly bracelet. The collar. I am beyond sad.

Best Dressed Lady 

Reese Witherspoon
FLAWLESS. Her dress fits amazing, her jewelry is perfect, her make-up looks great. I love that her hair looks simple but has the trendy underbraid. I love everything about this.

*All pictures from People and InStyle.*

And that's a wrap! 

What were your best and worst dressed?
Do you like me doing this as separate posts?


4 comments:

Erika said...

OMG Keira's getup...NO. It's like she's trying to prove the Amish look can be trendy too?? Or...that butterfly bracelets from Claire's in 1993 are back in? JUST NO. Reese is perfection though!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I totally agree with all of these!

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Keira -- so bad!

Kathryn Bagley said...

the wing dress and the butterfly dress-NO! awful...