Thursday, September 6, 2012

Randoms


  • I bought Baby Gurl's bedding this weekend!  I am so excited to get started on her room.
  • I just got a call from Trent's school that he needed to be picked up for his behavior today.  Please OT help us!  {On a side note, I could do a whole post about how disappointed Brent and I have been about his school this summer.  The teachers he has right now are not helping in the least in this situation.}
  • Trent's BBR is painted!  I ended up mixing 2 colors from the original 4 we tested, and I LOVE it.  I think out of the 4 colors in our house, only 1 is not one I created myself.
  • The sheets I wanted to order originally ended up coming back in stock, and they came in the mail Tuesday.  Love them.  We pretty much just need a mattress and can move him in.  Thinking that'll happen in the next week or two.
  • To add insult to injury, at my 24 week OB appointment yesterday, I was measured for the first time and measured 27 weeks.  I have said from the get-go that I seemed bigger this pregnancy.  So I am having an ultrasound at my 28 week appointment (in addition to the fun glucose test) to see what's going on in there.  Luckily, the nurse said my weight gain was 'fine'.  Ha.
  • 'Finding Nemo' comes back to theaters next weekend.  I am going to take Trent - it'll be his first movie theater experience.  I am so excited!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need a pic of baby gurl's bedding! Yea to having a new movie buddy! - Allison