Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oops...My Bad


See this paint?
I was decisive and by myself picked out the paint for Baby Gurl's room.
Decisiveness is not my strong suit.
Cost $50.
I was so proud of myself.
My fabulous mother-in-law painted a few sections of the room.
I hate it.  {Brent and the FMIL do too, ha.}

See these little paint samples?
These are the samples of new colors.
Cost $6.

Oops.  Costly mistake.
Maybe next time I should be indecisive and make other people help me choose.

I still intend to do a sneak peak at some of the BBR and nursery projects, just haven't gotten my act together to take pictures and organize.  Plus, I've had some other semi-disastrous DIY projects that have to be corrected...at more cost.  Good times. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Paint is sooo hard to pick out. Just never know how it is going to look once on the wall. Excited to see the sneak peeks though! - Allison

Karen M. Peterson said...

This is why I just don't ever paint anything.