Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Girls Day!!!

Dena and I were supposed to take a girls trip from a Monday-Wednesday for our August birthdays at an area spa.  Then my work inspections got in the way {boo}.  Dena was none too happy with my employer (a.k.a. her former employer) but such is life.  What we got instead was today, a fun-filled Girls Day.  If you follow me on Twitter {and you should} - @aggieallena, you got a play-by-play of the day, but if you don't {why not???}, allow me to make you very jealous.


  • Started the day at body pump with Rhonda, so props to me for the 5:10 wake-up call and hour of pumping it!
  • Did the mom thing for a bit and took Trent to school.
  • High-tailed it to south Austin (speeding just a little out of giddy excitement), stopping at Starbucks along the way for 2 chais and some delicious pastries.
  • Met Dena at a nail salon to start with an amazing pedicure.
  • Did some shopping.  Bought a Christmas present for my mom (for once am trying to start early given my December might be a smidge busy) and a AH-MAZING dress that will work for an upcoming *sprinkle* and our trip to Vegas.
  • Listened to my pregnancy cravings and got Freebirds for lunch.
  • Ordered some baby items for Baby Gurl.
  • Had a massage.
  • Ate some appetizers at Bacon - yes, it is what you'd guess.
  • Went to Amy's Ice Cream.
I intended to take pics of us at all our stops, but all I got was a pic of our apps at Bacon.  Be jealous.



I am full.  I am refreshed.  I am one happy girl.


3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Jealous of your fun day!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm gonna come hang out with you. You know how to have a girls' day!

Adventures of Three Harts said...

Hello food heaven! Looks awesome!