Monday, September 24, 2012

Homemade Goodness Part 2

I blogged over a month ago about my homemade laundry detergent.  Well, that's not all I've made.  I also made glass cleaner and an all-purpose cleaner.

Just a few ingredients (who doesn't love that!) and recycled spray bottles

All-Purpose Cleaner
Ingredients:
-1/2 water
-1/2 vinegar
-Essential oil
THE END!

*I just mixed water and vinegar until my spray bottle was about half full and put enough essential oil in (still Lavender from our experiments with T's sleep) to cover the vinegar smell.  I use this all the time and love it!*

Glass Cleaner
-1/4 cup vinegar
-2 cups water
-1/2 tsp. Dr. Bronner's Castile soap {I originally thought you had to buy this at Whole Food's, I have since found it at Target AND H-E-B.}
-Essential oil

*I think I made a 1 1/2 batch due to how big my bottle was so it's easy to experiment and get the right amount.  And again, just use enough essential oil for the smell, but Dr. Bronner's smells great too so you don't need as much of the oil as you do for the all-purpose cleaner.*

Both of these products have worked great so far, and I feel great about using them!


0 comments: