So...Here is a list of my goals for January! Wish me luck!!
1. Survive. January is a rough month for me work-wise. I want to not stress about the little stuff and just focus on surviving.
2. Workout 3 times per week. Seems pretty easy, but it's not for me! My long-term goal is more than this, but I'm just starting out small.
3. Cook with fish once. I don't really like fish, but I know it is super healthy. I want to see if I can find some way I like it.
4. Pick up for 5-10 minutes each day. Again, not trying to rock the boat here but want to start somewhere.

4 comments:
You can do it! I think starting small and taking baby steps is key :)
Makes me sad you're not doing Project 52.i actually came up with 52 this year, though if I do 30, I'll be proud. - Allison
I am going to do Project 52 again...I am working on figuring it all out.
I am not a big fish eater either, but Heb carries tortilla crusted tilapia. It is already seasoned and takes 11 min to bake. It is so good! Does not taste fishy at all!
Post a Comment