Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Project 52 FINAL Results

I am apparently very wishy-washy and have decided to do Project 52 again, even though my list right now has 3 things on it. {grin}  To start the year out right, and to show I am nothing if not completely honest...here's how 2011 ended.


Completed
Failed...Boo!

1. Create (read: pay someone to create) a header for my blog.
2. Eat a tomato (this one is for K-Dub).
3. See all movies nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars.
4. Save money to buy a Canon Rebel. Although I will be buying it in January!!  SQUEEEE!
5. Take a photography class.
6. Get back to pre-baby body (or as close to it as possible).

7. Have a girls’ weekend.
8. Run at least 1 5K.
9. Finally finish Jane Eyre (I’ve started it twice).
10. Create 'pages' on blog.
11. Purge our house of excess clutter.
12. Start Trent’s college fund. Pathetic.  But I am also doing this in January.
13. Organize photos.
14. Finally learn to sew (lessons from mother-in-law).
15. Try ‘My Fit Foods’.
16. Spend some time in my flower beds.
17. Volunteer. How lame do you have to be to not even volunteer once?
18. Continue learning guitar (or more like re-start). So 2 years in a row on this one.  Boo.
19. Take Trent to the San Antonio Austin Zoo.
20. Make more dinners for our family.
21. Create a budget.
22. Make a will.
23. Visit the World of Harry Potter.
24. Go on more dates with Brent.
25. Do something ‘Austin’-y.
26. Use my crock pot at least once a month.
27. Less bad eating!

28. Have a guest blogger (and someone who is not an IRL friend).
29. Get moving again.

30. Eat like a vegetarian for a week (or at least a weekend).
31. Cut back on Starbucks.

32. Go to 1 live concert.
33. Do something creative w/ Trent (like Children’s museum) at least 1 time per month.
34. Wear more of my ‘fun’ jewelry.

35. Try 1 new recipe per month.
36. Comment more on other blogs.
37. Buy leggings/tights (and wear them).
38. Make blog more fun!
39. Get more followers (hope #38 will help entice people). {Started Project 52 with 53 followers.}

40. Add some decorations in the house (some of our house doesn’t feel finished to me).
41. Spend lots of time with my new niece or nephew and take some of the burden away from my sister.

42. Do something fun for our anniversary (October 16).
43. Try Bikhram yoga.
44. Read 1 classic (other than Jane Eyre), 1 non-fiction book and 1 biography.
45. Finish combining our bank accounts.
46. Finish ordering professional pictures (maternity, newborn and Trent’s 1-year).
47. Hang Christmas lights myself and get something for the yard (but NOT a blow-up decoration).
48. Get a bounce house for Trent’s birthday.
49. Don’t be so scared about having Trent spend the night other places.
50. Attend the Texas Book Festival with Allison.
51. Go to at least 1 Aggie sporting event.

52. Pay $5 to a children’s charity for each goal not completed.


That's TWENTY of 52 goals I didn't complete meaning $100 to charity.  I crossed that off but haven't done yet, but trust me, I will!


I'll post my 2012 list when I have it ready, right now I only have 3 things on it, but I see some of 2011's coming back for another go-round.  Ha!


Happy now, Allison?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am!!!! Although I was thinking this making goals each month makes sense too. One more shot on Project 52. If it's a fail this year, then maybe never again. - allison

Kelly said...

That's only 2 less than me so don't feel horrible at all! We did good! :)

Kit said...

Congrats, and what a cool idea. I might try it for 2012.

Karen M. Peterson said...

You seriously ROCKED. Congratulations!