Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Stranded: Halloween Candy!

Today's Stranded topic is:


Favorite Halloween Candy!!!!

You guys know I LOVE candy, so this was a fun topic for me. {grin} And as much as I love most candy, you'd think this would be tough...but it wasn't. I instantly knew what I'd pick. When I was younger I really didn't like chocolate candy much and really loved the sugary stuff {Spree's, Nerds, Sour Patch Kids, Sour Straws, Fun Dip}. Now while I still love all that stuff {I should be embarrassed, but I'm not!}, I now also really enjoy chocolate... If I only I loved vegetables like I love sugar...sigh.


#1 Skittles

I have always loved Skittles. I used to get a package almost every day after lunch my senior year when Brent and I had a class together, and I would line the colors up in a rainbow and eat 1 of each color at a time {trust me, this is the BEST way to eat Skittles}. Brent would torment me by stealing my reds and purples, ha.


#2 Kit Kat

I have loved Kit Kats for a long time. I love Snickers and Reese's too, but a good old Kit Kat is my favorite. The best to eat this is to eat the chocolate off around the sides and slide the wafer layers apart, yum!


#3 Cadbury Creme Eggs

I LOVE lOvE LoVe Cadbury Eggs. I used to get so excited when I'd start to see the commercials as a kid. I love to bite away as much of the chocolate as I can to save all the cream filling - yum! Now I know what you're thinking - this isn't a Halloween candy. BUT...Cadbury SCREAM Eggs, anyone? I love that you can now get these at Halloween!


So now that I've shown how crazy I am about candy - what are your favorites?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sour Patch Kids & Kit Kats. Since this is a Halloween themed candy post: Candy Corn. - AP

Kristi G said...

Love me some Skittles! Good choices :)

happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

Emily said...

Kit Kat. Reese's PB Cup. Butterfingers. I love butterfingers particularly as a topping on ice cream(like cold stone creamery does); it has the perfect mix of salty and chocolate IMO