Thursday, October 6, 2016

Oven Baked Chicken Goodness

I might have mentioned a time or 10 that I've been on the hunt for new recipes. Well, one I tried earlier this week was GOOD. Like EVERYONE in our family ate and enjoyed it. Let me say that again - EVERYONE IN OUR FAMILY ATE AND ENJOYED IT.

I don't really know what to call this because it has very simple ingredients:
-Chicken breast or tenders {I use breasts and cut into smaller pieces and I used about 1.5 pounds so we'd have leftovers}
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Mayonaise {PLEASE do yourself a favor and make your own using THIS recipe - it is heavenly - or at least don't use Miracle Whip - this needs the real deal}
-Parmesan cheese

1. Mix 1 cup of mayo with 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese {I got grated, not the fake stuff}.
2. Salt and pepper your chicken.
3. Coat with the mayo/parmesan mixture - you don't want it super thick otherwise the chicken won't cook. I did both sides but I'm not sure you NEED to - if you plan to just coat one side, you could half the amount of mayo and parm.
4. Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
5. Enjoy!

I might be the worst food photographer ever. {grin}


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks so yummy!! Chelsea http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

Kathryn Bagley said...

looks delish! and healthy!!