Friday, October 21, 2016

Life Lately

What has been going on with the Gurleys lately {besides not blogging much this week}?? Well, let me fill you in!

I never blogged about going to see Newsies a few weeks ago with my mother-in-law. Years ago, I had season tickets for 2 seasons but stopped because I didn't enjoy enough of the shows being offered. My mother-in-law kept up with it and occasionally I get the opportunity to go with her still. Well, Newsies was AMAZING! Unfortunately, the national tour ended in Austin, but if you ever have the chance to see it - IT IS A MUST DO!



We didn't get to see my dad for a few weeks when he was sick and first out of the hospital. I think you can tell that Drew missed her Pops when we finally got to see him!


'Look at me! I'm Daddy!'

Manning a station with my little man at a fundraiser at school.

Trent reading to Drew at bedtime. LOVE.

Someone slept hard, huh?
{Sidenote - girlfriend is doing pretty good with her sleeping in panties. We had a few bad nights in a row, but we started getting her up before we go to bed for 1 more trip to the potty - that has been huge! I think we have had 1 accident in the last 10 days.}

Making morning faces

Sneak peak - one of these colors is going on the nursery wall!

A sweet snuggle moment that went wrong fast. {grin}

Lots of swinging at a friend's house - Trent in this swing cracks me up!

Picking flowers at church for me. Swoon!

Last chai for a WHILE...sob. Doing a modified pregnant Whole 30.

Sleeping HARD!

Last year spelling homework for him was such a battle.
He has been so good with it this year. 

My boys are doing a sit-up and push-up challenge together. So sweet.

We had a family movie night and introduced the kids to The Sandlot.

Bath time together - we haven't done this in a while and I remember why.

That's a little peak into what we've been up to! We have a busy weekend planned, and I'm going to tackle a lot on my October goals list. Whoo-hoo!

1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Sandlot..all.time.fav.movie!!!