Friday, May 3, 2013

What Gives Me the Willies

Day 3 of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge: Things that Make You Uncomfortable




  • Roaches. {Well most bugs but seriously roaches. Just the thought of them makes me squirm.}
  • Hard conversations. {I so do not give constructive criticism well or receive it if I'm being honest haha.}
  • Politics and religion. {Discussing them that is!}
  • Tomatoes. {They are like the roach of the vegetable world.}
  • When people have food stuck in their teeth or a visible booger. {Do I tell them and embarrass them now or let them find it themselves and be embarrassed later?}
  • When I find food in my teeth or a visible booger. {Why didn't someone tell me?!?! How long has that been there???}
  • 'Teachable moments' in public. {Nothing says mommyhood like a spanking in the grocery store or at church.}



2 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Roaches more than make me uncomfortable. They make me want to die. Seriously, so gross!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Roaches are the grossest thing ever. They are the Kardashians of the insect kingdom.