Monday, May 13, 2013

2 for 1

Day 12: What do you miss?

I don't miss much in life. I've got a pretty sweet setup. {grin}

  • I miss my grandparents.
  • I miss my wedding bod.
  • I miss the no-responsibility years of high school {but not the drama}.
  • I miss sleeping in on the weekends.

Day 13: Issue a public apology.

To my children:

I apologize for all the embarrassing things I have done as your mother to-date. I apologize for all the embarrassing things I will do in the future. 

I cannot be held responsible for: telling stories about you pooping in the tub...and maybe showing a naked picture or two, crying at any and all public events {graduations, dance recitals, first communions}, using spit to clean your face, taking way too many pictures, being too loud, dressing too dorky, wanting to hold your hand when you think you are too old, and generally caring about your life.

I hope you can forgive me.

Love, Mama




1 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I miss college. Gosh, what a carefree stage of life.