Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day in the Life

Day 15: A Day in the Life

A day in my life right now isn't my 'normal' since I'm still on maternity leave. And even today wasn't a 'normal' day in my maternity leave considering Drew and I hang out at home a lot. But regardless, I present today!

3:30 AM - Drew wakes up. We nurse.
4:00 AM - BIG storm...Drew wakes up but doesn't fuss. Between 4 and 6, every time I looked at the monitor, she was awake but never fussed. 
6:00 AM - Drew finally back asleep for good.
8:00 AM - Drew wakes up. We nurse in my bed and Drew goes back to sleep until 11:15!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read for about 2 hours in bed, it was awesome. {Trent spends Tuesday night with my in-laws most weeks.}

Snuggles with my girl

12:00 PM - My parents kept Miles and Blair, and Miles asked if Aunt Allena could come visit. Duh.


These 2 are a mess, and I love them!

1:00 - Drew and I went to help Auntie K Dub register for her baby girl {SQUEAL} joining their family this fall.


Getting our shop on

6:00 PM - Picked my big stinker up from the in-laws and headed home.
7:30 PM - Drew in bed.


Got some 1-on-1 time with this cutie

8:00 PM - Put Trent to bed. {Brent was playing golf so I did both kids bedtime.} Then work {I'm helping out with 2 projects, yup, I'm a saint}, dinner, blogging, TV.


My evening view

The rest of my night will consist of picking up for the cleaning lady, pumping and a little bit of book reading!

So that's been my day today. Good night!!!





2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

When do you go back to work?

Kelly said...

Whew! I better get ready because I am tired just reading this!!!