Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ooooh....Spooky

Day 7 of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge: The Thing(s) You're Most Afraid Of

Death. Totally cliche but it is what it is. Although it is a little bit more than just death...it's the concept of forever. We are dead FOREVER {totally said in my best Sandlot impression}. Name something else that lasts forever. Oh that's right...you CAN'T. Because NOTHING ELSE LASTS FOREVER. Isn't that such a creepy thought? Not only do we have no clue what it will be like to be dead, we will do that for ALL ETERNITY. I used to cry as a kid over this, and I kind of want to cry again.
My kids being sick. No, not like a cold. Like for real sick. Like nothing I can do about it, they are in pain...okay, enough talking about that one.
Cancer. See #2, similar concept.

******

Enough really morbid fears!

* Roaches. Yes, I included them in 2 lists. They're that nasty.
* Pedophiles. Well, really anything that could happen to me or my kids from an episode of Law & Order: SVU.
* Getting fat.
* Stretch marks and saggy girls. Never mind. Thanks Trent and Drew!
Being totally gray. I'm sadly on my way. And it shows when your hair is almost black.


1 comments:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

If you added tornados to that list, we could be twins.

TWINS.

Especially the stretch marks and saggy girls. Funny how that mentality can change when it looks you in the mirror! Ha!