Project 52 Update (For the full list, go here):
1. Don't be such a homebody./18. Date night once per month.
2. Try fish once per month./48. Try new foods - I had fish twice!!
20. Workout on a regular basis (as a part of monthly goals)
25. Learn to like unsweetened tea - I won't say I like it yet, but I am definitely trying over and over again.
26. No more artificial sweetener! - Ugh. This is hard. Mainly for the tea!
32. Use my Deceptively Delicious cookbook every month - Made pizzas with pureed spinach. Trent ate it up!!!
35. Work on Trent’s hitting/throwing habit - Lots of spanking going on in the Gurley household right now...sad face.
45. Spend more time in the evening with Brent (unplug from the computer) - see 18.
12. Try Zumba
33. Reread all 7 Harry Potter books - Yup. Read them all between Jan 1 and Jan 21. Told you guys I was a nerd.
Not going so well...
39. Reduce my work % - Sigh
January Goals - to refresh your memory...
1. Survive. January is a rough month for me work-wise. I want to not stress about the little stuff and just focus on surviving. - Well, January is over but see 39 above. Ha! I think this one sticks around until the end of March this year.
2. Workout 3 times per week. Seems pretty easy, but it's not for me! My long-term goal is more than this, but I'm just starting out small. - I did it! There were times I almost didn't make it and didn't want to workout, but I sucked it up.
3. Cook with fish once. I don't really like fish, but I know it is super healthy. I want to see if I can find some way I like it. - So I didn't cook in January. But I ate it twice. So I'm counting this as a win.
4. Pick up for 5-10 minutes each day. Again, not trying to rock the boat here but want to start somewhere. - Eh. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
So there you have it. I'm going to just keep truckin' along! Check back later today for February goals!